1. What are Cookies?Cookies are small text files containing information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile devices when websites are loaded in a browser. Cookies are widely used to improve Website performance and enhance User experience as well as to retrieve and retain customer preferences, either for a single visit (through a "session cookie") or for multiple repeat visits (using a "persistent cookie").
- Track Website traffic and usage;
- Monitor the performance of the Websites and Services; and
- Allow us to customize and enhance your online experience
3. What Cookies does rektfi.com use?Essential Cookies allow you to access the features and services available through the Website. You cannot access services without these cookies. Functionality Cookies allow us to operate the Website and Services and customize it in accordance with the choices you make. Functionality cookies include location, settings [text, layout], store accessibility options, language and currency preferences. Performance / Analytics Cookies collect aggregated data to analyze how the Websites and Services are accessed, used, and are performing. We also collect information about which search terms you are using in our site’s search bar. Social Media Cookies are anonymous cookies used by third parties that provide applications to track the performance and to customize their applications for you. For example, when you share an article using a social media sharing button on our Websites (e.g., Twitter), the social network that has created the clickable button will record that you have done this. We cannot access these cookies nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by us. Some pages on our Websites may also contain embedded content, such as video content from YouTube, that may set their own cookies.
This Document was last updated on: December 23, 2021